Friday, November 28, 2014

Foreseeing your own death or others and changing it (By God's Grace)

As we drove home from Thanksgiving dinner at a Ranch a few hours outside of Portland we were all talking to one of our friends who had been in an accident with a car and broken both legs, got a concussion and forgot a lot of his healing time.

However, what I found interesting was that he foresaw his own death in a dream and told his mother about it and she took him to her church and they all prayed all night. So, he didn't die but only broke both legs and got a concussion instead of dying.

Someone else in the car mentioned that they saw a friend that was going to have a bad accident when they were a teenager and took it on themselves. I said, "OH. YOU should never do that. You might have died!"

This person didn't die from doing that but they had to be helicopter life flighted to survive their injuries.

A question was asked, "How to you change things and help your self or others without dying?"

I answered this question by saying, "You have to pray as hard as you can!"

So, I shared what had happened to me and my family in 1985 in the SF Bay area at that time when we lived there and owned a business or two then there.

I woke up one morning knowing at about a 80% to 90% rate of certainty that if anyone in my family drove in a car that day that someone in the family or more would die.

I told this to my wife and she said to me, "It doesn't matter because I have to make a business delivery and take my oldest daughter to her orchestra practice at the high school."

I was very upset but knew I wouldn't be able to convince my wife more than I had because I knew how she was.

So, I prayed as hard as I could that no one would die so an hour or two later when my wife and my stepdaughter drove away I was scared but also knew I had done all I could through prayer.

So, the accident still happened (a head on that totaled our car) but no one died because I prayed hard for one or two hours before it happened. So, instead of them both dying my stepdaughter's head hit her ring when she put her hand on the front windshield so she wouldn't go through it with her head and body.

My wife collapsed steering wheel and had cracked ribs that hurt for several months when she breathed but both decided they didn't wan to go to the hospital.

So, when you foresee deaths in your family, pray to lessen the karmic effect so people don't have to die.

Many people think that everything is set in stone. This isn't true.

However, I suppose it could also be said that, "Reality is what you think it is."

Because you create reality by what you believe.

However, in my reality, when I see a death coming I have a covenant with God that allows me to ask God to save their lives and this is what usually happens for people around me including myself.

So, basically, if you believe in your heart of hearts that it is possible to save lives and have that agreement with God, IT IS SO! By God's Grace.

No comments: