Friday, December 26, 2014

Reprint of: One Cure for Panic Disorders

In light of writing about "ISIL is the Real Zombie Apocalypse" I thought it also might be useful for people with panic disorders to find out what I did to free myself from all the stresses of the big city in my own life regarding "too many people in one place" and feeling crazy from all the pressures of college, computers, and the big city. And "trying to find my way in life without committing suicide from all the pressures I was experiencing as a fledgling natural Intuitive.
One cure for panic disorders
Also to read this in a more readable form click on the word button in the next line above this one.
 

Thursday, October 23, 2014

One cure for panic disorders

One of the best ways I found in my life to get over feelings of unease was to move to the country for awhile. Growing up for me in Los Angeles around just so many people all the time I found made me irritable and a little crazy at times.

One of the reasons for this is I have always been a natural intuitive and they almost always do best in the country or in the suburbs with access to natural surroundings. Being around trees, the ocean, nature, animals and birds grounds your senses and heals them.

Basically panic disorders often are caused by an overload of the senses with unnatural stimili which is what you get in a city. Just moving to the country or ocean and walking along the ocean looking at the waves along a beach or seashore, or just moving to the forests and walking along trails for awhile often can cure panic disorders naturally if you stay there long enough.

However, life is also a balance. I found after living very remote from 1980 to 1985 I found I was getting a little feral because of living so remotely home schooling my children after I built us an A-Frame house because often 7 feet of snow could come down there in the winter time. So, instead of shoveling snow off the roof so it didn't collapse I built and A Frame which will shed snow always whether you are there or not. 7 feet of snow will collapse most flat or slightly angled roofs.

At another point in my life it was 1993 and I had a panic attack because my wife was being unfaithful to me and not telling me about it. So, because I'm an intuitive I was repressing this because I couldn't face this. So, the result was I had a panic attack that mimicked a heart attack.

My wife and I had needed to break up since about 1987 but she got pregnant in 1988 and neither of us could deal with having an abortion. So, my now 25 year old wonderful daughter was born that in some ways it the light of both our lives because she is so wonderful now. However, trying to stay married and alive was too much for both of us from 1989 when she was born until 1994 when we broke up the very last time after having been married almost 15 years time.

So, often a panic attack will happen to you in the process of breaking up in a relationship especially where children are involved. Because we never fought over money but did fight over custody of our daughter when we broke up and this permanently ended our friendship so we no longer speak to each other even though our daughter has a very good relationship with me and with her mother still.

My panic attack happened when I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't walk or talk so I thought I was either having a heart attack or stroke and that I was dying. Since I couldn't really walk I crawled to the bathroom and put water in the bathtub trying to center myself to die. So, as I lay in the bathtub trying to prepare for my death my wife thought I was faking because our relationship was ending soon. As I lay there I realized that we were going to get a divorce simply because she wasn't even calling for an ambulance to take me to the hospital. Finally, after an hour talking to our EMT fireman (my step son) who is now today a fire captain, she deigned to drive me to the hospital. At the hospital I was very surprised that I hadn't had a heart attack or stroke and instead had had a panic attack which I had never before had that I know of before.

It was just more evidence that it was time for me and my wife to break up and get a divorce before I died from being married to her. However, when you have children together this often is very difficult and it was.

So, I guess the point I'm making here is that often panic disorders have real causes so simply to medicate yourself because of those problems is the wrong course of action. Ferreting out what the real causes are might save your life in the end.

So, taking some time by yourself to figure out what is bothering you so you don't accidentally die from causes beyond your control might be the best.

Panic can often be caused by threats to yourself that you don't know about at the time because if you knew it would upset you in ways you might not be able to deal with. So, sometimes the best course of action is to take some time alone maybe camping in the woods by yourself to try to get straight with God or nature or both to try to figure out what is wrong in your lives.

Taking medications to stop feeling panic can be like putting a car cover on your Ferrari or other car or truck only to watch it be crushed by a piano from above coming out of a window.

No comments: