Saturday, January 24, 2015

Attack of the drones?

I personally am not saying this is happening. I'm only asking a question: "It this happening?" You be the judge and tell me if this is actually going on or not. I think freaking out about this isn't very useful just like freaking out about the Internet and what it is doing to mankind isn't very useful. Likely these things are all going on. What are we as human beings on earth going to do about them.

Once we lived with Lions, Tigers, Bears and Elephants. Now they are slowly dying out one by one through poaching and lack of habitat. They are being replaced now by big and small drones.

It seems to me that now humans are being reduced through lack of habitat because of Drones. What do you think?

It sort of makes a case for the types of drones on "Oblivion" with Tom Cruise doesn't it though? And you notice how many humans are left alive in that movie?

No comments: