Thursday, February 26, 2015

David Copperfield at the MGM Grand Hotel in Las Vegas

This was actually a very surprising experience. It wasn't what I expected and yet it was. So, going to see David Copperfield I would recommend. Because in a way it can't help but blow your mind. I couldn't figure out really over 90% or more of what he was doing. And that's really good. Because I've been around the block a few times in my late 60s. He seems to really enjoy playing with the audience. And in some ways he really brings you into his life in a very personal way as well. I think he might have been an only child like me who adored his father and idolized his Dad. So, likely when his Dad died he was devastated. But, what is amazing how he uses that to heal his whole audience. So, understanding that your dreams too can be accomplished. Don't give up on your dreams.

It was also much funnier a program than I expected too. He demonstrates that his talents go in many directions at once. He is very talented as an entertainer, at making people laugh, at bringing the audience into the performance and of blowing the audiences mind in various ways.

Also, I was really kind of surprised that people come from all over the world to see David Copperfield because he really is the best at what he does (whatever that is) in the world that I have ever heard of.

Anyway, you should go see his show whenever you get a chance to come to Las Vegas.

And like all performers he tends to be incredibly psychic at core (which is what it takes to win over an audience like he does).

Though I have been up on the stage as a minister, a performer (both as an actor and a musician) myself. However, I'm not comfortable up on the stage for very long. So, I have to really admire someone who can so seamlessly play with the audience while simultaneously blowing their minds
in ways they cannot figure out.

Someone like David Copperfield is a genuine psychic because I sensed his reality as he walked within a few feet of us several times. So, he definitely is very psychicly gifted on top of being an amazing performer and inventor of illusions at the same time.

Needless to say, I was pretty blown away by this performance. I'm used to seeing musicians envelope the whole audience in their auras and sending them with their music. But, in it's own way what David Copperfield does is an even more remarkable and rare talent than that can be in it's own way.

The man is definitely a genius at what he does and a perfectionist at creating illusions.

No comments: