Friday, February 27, 2015

"O"

"O" is a Cirque du Soleil performance here in Las Vegas. My wife wanted to go so I went with her. For me, personally, it was difficult to watch these beautiful young people risk their lives high off the water or stage or whatever they were above at the time. Yes. It will blow your mind what they all do. This is what Cirque du Soleil is all about. However, be ready to watch these young people do amazing things while risking their lives often. And in my late 60s now I sort of found it hard to watch without wincing at times. However, it is marvelous. Also, this is a water performance so they likely have scuba divers underneath them a lot of the time to rescue them if they hit the water wrong. But, completely amazing performance. Especially if you have never seen any Cirque du Soleil performances "Go!"

No comments: