Monday, February 23, 2015

Regarding Long Term survival in a human body on Earth

First of all, unless you are sociopathic or criminally insane you have a conscience.This means that you can't hurt yourself or anyone else without suffering long term from that.

Knowing that this is universally true is a good place to start because whatever you do in life you are going to have to live with having done the entire rest of your life. And if you can't live with what you have done (even one thing) then you won't be alive long. (This is just a given in life).

So, short of taking an amnesic so you don't remember something bad you did at all and the people you know or are around don't remember either if you do something you can't live with you just won't be alive very long. Because either someone else will kill you or incarcerate you in jail somewhere or you will drive off a cliff because you can't handle it or you will find some other creative way directly or indirectly not to be here on earth in a human body anymore (in other words you will be dead).

I always understood this pretty young. It was one of the advantages of having my father be a valedictorian of his High School Class and my mother being always intuitively "The master of common sense and everything intuitive".

So, this is why both bad friends, alcohol and drugs destroy so many lives both directly and indirectly.

So, walking through the mine field that ages 5 to 25 or 30 often are separates the living from the living dead and the just plain dead very often.

And only because I was capable of being very self disciplined like my father, grandfather and Great Grandfather before me who was a Captain for the North in the U.S. Civil War was I able to come through relatively unscathed by it all. However, being very intuitive helped a lot too.

One of the most painful things I had to learn was that I was just too spontaneous a person to be welcome in church. I always ask too many questions that you can never ever ask (at least in most churches in the 1950s this was true).

So, by age 29 I sort of knew I wasn't going to be joining anymore churches. Twice (once at birth and another at age 25) was enough of having my heart broken by the hypocrisy's of church life. (By the way this tends to be true of every church even today).

I guess it is sort of like a family (there are always a lot of skeletons in the closets of every church) that you just don't see coming in as a young person often.

So, I spent a lot of time in my 20s fasting and being in the wilderness with nature like both Jesus and Buddha did trying to figure all this out.  Also, if you study more about Jesus he personally was very against having to worship inside anywhere. His war with the moneychangers is one example of this. He and Buddha both believed it was out in nature "like John the Baptist" Jesus' cousin was very into also.

So, John the Baptist, Jesus and Buddha were all revolutionaries (spiritually speaking) at the time and changed the world ever since.

So, my solution to the insanity of civilization was as much wilderness as I could find alone or with friends whenever my finances could afford it when I didn't have other commitments.

No comments: