Saturday, March 28, 2015

Tylenol

My Emergency Room Doctor recommended Tylenol because I was nauseas at the time and I needed something that would take away my pain enough to be able to sleep so I could get better once I had been released from the emergency room. So, the way I have been doing this is with one 500mg extra strength tylenol every 6 hours. This way I stay way below the 4000mg which may be dangerous to your health within any 24 hour period and this only takes me to 2000mg per day(4 500mg tablets).

I'm getting better slowly doing this just hanging out in my hotel room and sleeping mostly to get better. My friends brought me Pedialyte to keep my electrolytes up and Chicken broth because these things and water are the only things I'm allowed for now until further progress is made

No comments: