Thursday, April 23, 2015

700,000 plus pageviews for intuitivefred888

Something has happened to my site the last month while I almost died. At first I thought my site might go through a kind of resurrection like I was going through. I sort of felt a little like Lazarus in a way.

The first two days after my appendix exploded I thought I was dying because all I could do literally was sleep and go to the bathroom. I couldn't even have a bowel movement or keep anything down but my lisinopril and my armour thyroid that were keeping me alive along with water for hydration and and Pedialyte to keep my electrolytes in balance. So, from Friday night when they gave me Morphine so I could stand the pain without passing out, as well as a saline drip (so I didn't die of dehydration) and oxygen (so I didn't die of oxygen deprivation) I couldn't keep anything down or even have a bowel movement until Monday morning. You can imagine how relieved I was Monday morning when things finally started moving once again.

So, as I started reporting upon my "Resurrection" or now almost one month "Vision Quest" at this point people started reading what I was writing about and hearing what an amazing experience I was having on all levels.

And I also knew I had never met anyone except perhaps my friend Anton Mizerak who could have come through such an experience relatively unscathed like I have and only because we both have actually done a 4 day no water and no food vision quest under the tutelage of the same Blackfoot Sioux medicine man during the same summer at different times in 1983.

Becoming a 100 foot tall Golden Dragon that breathed out fire on everyone that didn't burn them but enlightened them instead was nothing compared to the extreme things I had to see during this almost 1 month of "Vision Quest" straight from God.

God had said to me, "Fred. We might have to do something rather drastic if we want you to live 100 to 1000 or more years. You do understand that?" I said, "Yes." In other words the alternative was that I would soon die before my time. So, as the weight melts off me in very strange ways I have become a different person in every single way from the trials and tribulations of God training me to be exactly what he wants me to be.

So, 700,000 visits as a result have come much quicker than I ever expected.

By God's Grace!

I think what might be important is maybe what Sister Elaine Mary Stahl of Mercy Hospital said to me when she said, "You have Great Faith!" when I described some of my spiritual experiences during my life here on earth these last 67 years so far.

To me, it is more about observing scientific truths than it is about faith. But, each of us has our won perspectives on all that kind of stuff.

For me, If I see Archangel Michael at age 2 (and ever after) it is an observable scientific truth. To someone else it might be something else, but that is what it is to me.

So, if that is what gives me my "Great Faith!" then so much the better I say.

No comments: