Sunday, April 19, 2015

My experience with Sleep deprivation Since my April 4th Bursst Appendix Laproscopy

 There is a dry cough that comes on for several weeks whenever you are lying down which prevents you from ever sleeping. So that, there is no day where you receive more than 1 hour of sleep. This has been fairly consistent now since April 4th continuing until today.

However, the last 4 to 5 days I have received 2 hour bursts of sleep and sometimes 4 hour bursts of sleep. (I just slept from 7 pm to 11 pm a few minutes ago for example.

After which my mind feels relatively normal and healthy.

However, 75 to 80% of the time my (mind) does not feel healthy or necessarily rational ever since April 4th which is why you see the writings you do here at this blog at times seeming a little unbalanced.

Though one can be entertained (sort of like how one is entertained by a drunk person sometimes, still you can see that I am struggling for some balance to my mental and emotional faculties.

IN  other words I'm aware I'm not entirely okay even as I am writing something.

I just want you to know that I am aware I am in a state of non-ordinary reality. It doesn't necessarily mean what I'm writing is untrue. But what it does mean is that there is no normal editor here to filter what I write for you.

In other words there is no master here to protect you from my subconscious mind which is what a good exmple of what non-ordinary reality is.

No comments: