Monday, April 20, 2015

The Hell Realms seek revenge on the living on both sides

I think Archangel Michael showed this to me so I would relay this to you. As this war continues no one will ever win it. Because the generals running this war are already dead seeking revenge on the living.

The dead who have been wronged on both sides (all sides there are now 100s of sides) Of whole tribes of Sunnis and Shias wiped out where all the men were tortured and killed and after the women and children were forced to watch this the mothers were forced to watch the insane soldiers rape, kill and eat their children. This is what U.S. and European countries are watching from Drone reels and satellite videos every day.

Now, imagine how enraged and angry these souls are who have seen this as they died. It reminds me of my recently being aware that I was  a male member of Czar Nicholas in the household when the Communists broke in and killed the whole royal family. I was one of the 20 something royal family males defending my royal family. I remember fighting with a sword and being cut in two from behind. I was a very proficient swordsmen and was killing all I could until I was cut in two from behind.

Imagine as a soul just how angry I was. Michael rescued my soul then so I didn't go to a hell Realm. I was a devotee even then of archangel MIchael in that lifetime as well.

He rescued me and made sure I went in the proper direction as a soul. Because of our soul connection and the fact that I was Christian made this possible.

However, If you have been raised Muslim, with the cultural overlay of "An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth" often you wind up in a Hell Realm who then jump out of the hell realm (on both sides) and possess the living from the hell realms.

You are no longer human in your rage. You are no longer spiritual in your rage. You are only rage itself unleashed upon the innocents and humanity of that area.

The result is depravity. The result is insanity. The result is ISIS soldiers possessed by the demon souls now of the killed.

And on both sides now the wronged now demon souls seeking revenge will wipe out everyone in the middle east including everyone in Iran, Saudi Arabia, and Turkey and Israel.

No one will be left at all alive eventually.

The world will look on in horror for centuries at this biblical fight of the demon souls seeking revenge by possessing the living until there is no life left at all in the middle east.

What happens when everyone is dead there?

Do the demon souls stop their revenge?

Probably not.

They won't stop until there is no life on earth.

This is what you need to understand now.

Before it all happens as I said and everyone is dead in the middle east. EVERYONE!

No comments: