Saturday, April 18, 2015

Changes

Or with friends like this who needs enemies?

I was doing okay. I left the Bay Area and told my wife I was heading north up the coast. However, I wanted to go north but not along the coast. She had been driving me crazy lately. She was having severed PTSD and panic attacks almost every day. So, when I would say something like "Stop trying to control my life. I will not be controlled." She just wouldn't stop trying to control me and undermine my intelligence and will at each and every point.

I finally said to her, "You are killing me and if you keep this up I have no choice but to divorce you."

I would get a blank stare. I don't know what that means maybe except that, "I don't trust what is happening to you."

Well, I'm crazy wisdom. God came to me several months ago and said, "You know, Fred, if we are going to keep you alive 100, 500, 1000 or even 10,000 years this time you are incarnated we might have to do something drastic. " My response was "Okay" which means that most things are better off than being dead.

So, my point of view is that the last weeks since March 27th is exactly what God has been talking to me about all along. Like I said before even if the average person does not see me like a Prophet out off the Bible God does. Actually, I could really care less about things like this because as an intuitive I have noticed no one really notices anyway. Because from my level of consciousness I see mostly what everyone is doing on every level when I pass by. It is written in their auras.

So, it you can read an aura like I can You know what someone has been doing with their life, "EXACTLY"

No comments: