Monday, April 27, 2015

The whole Ten Yards(2004)

  1. The Whole Ten Yards is a sequel to the very funny "The Whole 9 Yards" which stars Bruce Willis and one of the guys from "Friends" on TV.

    The Whole Ten Yards (2004) - IMDb

    www.imdb.com/title/tt0327247   Cached
    Plot summary, trailer, cast and crew information, user reviews, and message board.
     
    1. www.imdb.com/title/tt0190138   Cached
      Directed by Jonathan Lynn. With Bruce Willis, Matthew Perry, Rosanna Arquette, Michael Clarke Duncan. Nick is a struggling dentist in Canada. A new neighbor moves in ...
    2. I happened to catch "The Whole Ten Yards in a Hotel in Beaverton, Oregon (suburb of Portland) on HBO where I'm staying with my wife near my older Daughter and her boyfriend. Though they have an inflatable mattress in their guest room it isn't useful in my present recovery mode from Surgery and it isn't useful to my wife because of her knee replacement last June 2014. The mattress is too low and squishy to help either of us so it is much easier to stay in a hotel nearby.

      Also, since my daughter's boyfriend has to deal with millionaires at a winery every day and is moving up in his company and because my daughter was featured in Portland magazine as a model and is a university student at PSU she is very busy too. So, having them have any time for us at all lately at least until her finals are done is a lot. I was able to go to Furious 7 in my muscle car Camaro rental though and I was able to show him how it goes from 20 to 70 in about 1 second where it is legal to do that on a freeway on ramp. We even put the top down for awhile doing all this until it got too cold on the way to the movie. I have noticed it needs to be at least 63 or 64 degrees out with the heater on an a convertible to be warm enough with regular clothes on to have the top down without getting hypothermia or something like that for someone my age. So, unless you want to dress up like you are going skiing this is true. So, it was quite fun getting to the movie in this muscle car and then fun to watch people drive cars something like I was driving in the movie too. Happy 67th Birthday to me!


     

No comments: