Thursday, April 16, 2015

When I start flying a motorized Para Glider I will post videos of me doing this then here

Yes. It is my intention to become another advocate for one's personal flying experience for everyone who can afford it. Just think you can fly anywhere you might be allowed to for only $4000 dollars and instruction. If you watch the videos you land the way a parachutist lands (usually quite softly if the wind isn't a problem) with your paraglider wing.

So, as soon as I get traveling with my motor home a Leisure van about 10 years old now I'll get instruction along the way, buy a paraglider likely custom built to take my football player weight and start flying and posting videos here at this site to encourage you all to become your own type of flying "Iron man or woman". Or maybe you might want to be thought of as an Eagle flying above all the traffic.

The nicest thing about all this is that you are only traveling 15 to 45 mph and much slower during launch and landing because your landing wheels are your feet.

No comments: