Friday, April 24, 2015

Why do drug companies put people on synthetic medicines rather than organic ones?

Reason: You cannot patent an organic medicine.
Result: Millions and likely now Billions of people often die 10, 20, 30, or even 50 years ahead of when they should die.

This above is the reality of drug companies around the world willing to make billions on your early deaths.

So, recently in Medford Oregon I came across a health food store in which the proprietor researches the organic equivalents for synthetic medicines.

Also, if you are taking the organic equivalents there often are no side affects whatsoever as well. So, as long as you are on the right dose of the organic herbal equivalent you likely in most cases will have little to no side affects and likely also will add between 10 and 50 years to your present lifespan as well.

So, this is what I plan to do regarding two of my medicines Lisinopril and spironolactone. Lisinopril helps your heart function better and Spironolactone prevents the signs of Edema from manifesting in your body.

Though I'm not sure I have ever experienced any negative side affects from lisinopril I have experienced many negative side affects from Spironolactone.


So, changing both synthetics to organics would not only tend to lengthen my life but also reduce side affects which also will tend to greatly increase my quality of life.

The same likely is true for you.

The gentleman who might help you if you call him in Medford, Oregon is Greg Askins who is one of the proprietors of the "Health food mart, inc. of Medford, Oregon which is also at:

www.healthfoodmartinc.com

The store can be reached at 541-772-3231 during business hours.

Also, the Armour Thyroid is already taken from pig thyroids. I felt like I was 20 years old again when I first tried Armour Thyroid in 2006 after almost dying from Bronchitis 20 or more times in the previous years to this. I have not had bronchitis since I started taking Armour Thyroid. I feel much younger all the time in my mind and body and I generally have a wonderful life traveling the world and hanging out with my children and friends various places like Hawaii like I did in January with 78 to 80 degree waters near the Kona Side of the big Island of Hawaii. And I turn 67 in a few days and feel great except the last month of dealing with a burst appendix in a sort of never ending Vision Quest by God upon my soul.

So, I am completely changed and reborn in every way now psychologically and physically. It is possible the most extreme amount of changes every I have been through in such a short period of time.

It is like I have resurrected as a completely different person with the same memories.


No comments: