Monday, June 29, 2015

All Religions and churches run on Money

Without money none of them could exist at all worldwide. So, this is a good place to start regarding all religions and churches of any kind worldwide.

So, what I'm getting at is it is their motivation and necessity to manipulate you as a church goer to give them money even if it is your very last dollar or cent.

And, to me, this is the problem with all religions and churches. Because if you are vulnerable (for any reason) in this way, you are going to be defrauded of your wealth and the money you need to stay alive and to make your life work.

Psychological manipulation is how all churches continue to exist. And only if you look deeply into yourselves and find some real balance and meaning there should you donate to churches and religions at all.

So, if you understand you are being manipulated by your church to do this then at least you are an adult and understand what is going on.

HOwever, many people around the world don't understand the psychology behind religious manipulation and are vulnerable.

For example, after my first divorce I wanted to see the BART in San Francisco. I wanted to travel under the Bay in the Tunnel and come up in San Francisco from Berkeley. So, as I waited to change trains to lovely ladies came up to me and asked me to come to a concert in Berkeley that night. I said, "Sure." Because I was divorced and was working on building a home for a friend and had finished my work for the summer and was heading home to San Diego. My 3 year old son was there with my parents on vacation with them.

They called themselves the Creative Community project (but they were the Moonies secretly). I ate the free meal, noticed at one of the tables was Eldridge Cleaver of the Black Panthers and enjoyed the music. The lady who invited me sang and played Bass. Then she wanted me to spend the weekend with her at a place called Boonesville. I said "no" because I needed to get back to San Diego to my son. I was 31 and divorced then in 1979.

She put her arms around me and hugged me and begged me to go with her on a bus to Boonesville. I said if I went I wanted to take my camper van. She said this wasn't allowed by Creative Community project. Finally, I gave in to see what this was all about. Looking back now this was my mistake. However, I'm also 6 foot 5 inches not like a lady friend I met later who was much shorter and who they "kidnapped" for 3 months until one day she had to just "jump out of a car while it was moving through San Francisco and just run away from them before they caught her.

However, with me, they wanted me to become a programmer of new recruits to what I was told was the Creative Community Project. (Moonies)

While I was there I met lawyers who worked for the moonies who got green cards for people from other countries as long as they stayed here in the U.S. and worked for the moonies to generate income and married other moonies to have children while generating income and new converts to the moonies.

If you get what I'm saying here is, all religions run on money, and if you are vulnerable to people in those religions pyschologically, then they will take all your money and you will have nothing at all.

After the weekend even though she and they yelled at me because after all, I'm 6 foot 5 and very strong and was building houses then. So, nobody was going to mess with me. But, this wasn't true of many of the converts who were with pale faces having a really hard time because no one had ever been nice to them or touched them (no sex) so nicely as whoever had found them to convert them to Moonies.

Later: I realized this was ambiguous the way I wrote it. Basically, they touched you and hugged you and stuff like that but they didn't have sex with you unless you married one of them and were going to settle down and raise kids in the Moonies and live communally and run businesses together and give the Moonies most of your money. So, you kind of would work as a slave and live communally and this was how the Moonies financed everything they did. They owned many businesses this way and you were sort of like a pawn working like a slave for your wife and family and moonies.

No comments: