Sunday, June 28, 2015

Was Arcane born on Mars over 65 million years ago or was he born 1 million years into the future?

I'm not really sure about this. I originally started writing about my past life experience as Arcane in 1980. I also received my first Tibetan Buddhist initiation in Ashland Oregon from Gyaltrul Rinpoche in winter of  1980-1981. All these events started converging in my life in various ways. The frustration of youth had turned into the satifaction of various forms of enlightenment in my life. I had survived my 20s (I hadn't expected to live past 25) but I had survived my 20s and was moving now towards happiness and enlightenment and I felt this very powerfully starting around age 29 when everything started making more sense in my life.

However, as I get older after having studied about Mars and Maldek the Asteroid belt planet and wonder if Arcane was born on New Deva and if that was Mars in the deep deep past or whether he was born on Earth or another planet in the deep deep future.

Being a precognitive psychic only gives me about a 10% advantage over most people who haven't developed this ability yet. Some people think you are omniscient or something. No. That usually isn't the case. It's sort of like being a 4 minute mile runner. You get to places in consciousness and physically a little faster than other people. That's all. You just have a little advantage in staying alive when others die because they just weren't listening to their dreams and all the signs in their lives.

The biggest advantage in being a precognitive psychic is you usually live through almost anything and if you are careful and diligent so does your family and often your friends too. So, this is the single biggest advantage to being a precognitive psychic that I have observed since I was a child in the 1950s.

Here are some of my writings since 1980 regarding Arcane who I remember being in a past lifetime.

How does this work?

One of my initiations was Phowa which is an end of life Tibetan Buddhist Practice. Lama Ayang told me if this initiation took I would begin to remember all the Buddhas and Bodhisattva's lifetimes in the ten directions and the three times.

Obviously, this initiation took and now I remember all the holy beings lifetimes as if they were my own. The way Tibetans speak of this is  you become "of one taste" with all the Holy of Holies in the universe.

This is my experience.

Memories Part 1 through part 11 are part of the life story of Arcane who we later find is Saint Germain.
His Oneness is my name for the leader of Shambala which is a dimensional place where people don't die where people are still alive the last 40,000 years or so.
Writing all this was a very amazing experience for me over the years since around 1980 when I wrote  about Arcane (the first few pages) on a brown grocery bag with a pen on a beautiful summer day when Pine Grove Health food Store (across from the Mt. Shasta Cemetery was still there(now it's Berryvale next to the post office). Many of my writings have become like my personal Bible since then starting in the late 1990s when I realized souls incarnate in the past, present and future. As I was preparing to die from a heart virus I was able to realize how souls have no real connection to time and space once they leave physical bodies and flit about time and space like children at an amusement park here on earth. So, one can be born on earth, then born in the past on another planet, then born in the future on Earth or another planet. I didn't realize this was true until I thought I was dying for 8 months. After this, all these writings became like a Bible to me as the fullness of what is written here became clear to me.

No comments: