Monday, June 22, 2015

Well over 760,000 visits to intuitivefred888

It seems like just yesterday that I started this blog site. However, now it was fall 2007. My first blog site wasn't as easy to use as this one which was started in 1999 after I almost died for 8 months and had to retire to stay alive then. I'm much stronger now after being retired since then and traveling the U.S. and the world and raising my two  youngest daughters. The youngest now is in college and so is the older one and both are doing well.

The first blog site was at geocities which no longer exists. I replaced it with this one
and an archive site for the longer things I write at dragonofcompassion.com

The name dragon of compassion came from a vision quest of no water and no food for 4 days (96hours) and the huge golden dragon of compassion I became in one of the visions while praying for 4 days and nights.This vision eventually led me 2 years later to traveling to Thailand, India and Nepal and Japan and studying with Tibetan Lamas and being initiated by many of them as well as the Dalai Lama along with about 500,000 others in the Kalachakra Tantra. This was all very spontaneous and unexpected in many ways. But, when I had the vision of me being a gigantic Golden Dragon at first I was worried when I blew out golden fire on everyone. But, it didn't burn them. Instead they all smiled and became enlightened. So, I see my writings often as this golden fire of enlightenment making people think and smile and see the truth of their lives more clearly at this and every point.

Though I started out in life a Christian mystic and both my parents were ministers I added to this Tibetan Buddhism and compassion which allowed me to be a harmless being which also can be very helpful to others as well as to myself. I thank God and the universe for allowing me to be helpful to so many along the way. By God's Grace.

No comments: