Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Everyone is a soul Traveler: They mostly just don't understand it

The basis of all soul travel is thinking and seeing I'm a very visual person so this works well for me. Other people have other focuses in their perceptions but See-Thinking I was always taught as a child. I was taught to see what I wanted to happen and if God agreed with me it would happen. And I found this to be true.

In other words the more in tune you are with nature and God the more things you want to happen happen. I don't really separate God and everything alive in the universe including planets, Solar systems Galaxies etc. They are all alive for me. They are the opposite of dead things. Even what you might call dead things aren't really dead. Though a human or animal might seem dead there is still usually life in that unless it is cremated. And even if it is cremated it still has life just in a different form that becomes more like silicon based life like in Rocks. And I have found that rocks and boulders and earth is alive too, just in a different way than most people perceive.

So, if you think, then you are a soul traveler. If you see with your eyes then you are a soul traveler. It is a given.

Everyone likely doesn't want to develop as a soul traveler like I did just as many people don't want to learn to surf big waves or become race car drivers. It is a desire and a skill and unless everything comes together just right in your life you won't take the time to get good at one thing or another.

But, some of us do because it suits us.

It's sort of being like a Dragon rider in Eragon the book and movie. If you weren't chosen for the job by the dragon or (God) you likely aren't going to become a Dragon rider.

Becoming a soul traveler is a little or a lot like this as well.

But, when Archangel Michael showed up when I was 2 and he healed me of Whooping cough, I wanted to grow up to become just like him.

And this began my lifelong path as a soul traveler.

In my 20s I found myself often out there fighting with a Flaming sword. However, this reminded me too much of being a warrior in battle in previous lives. And so, I began to look for a different path when I didn't have to fight in this way all the time.

I found a better path for my soul through non-dualism and compassion. In this path I didn't have to constantly be out of my body at night fighting all the time with a flaming sword. I just found doing that all the time just sort of exhausting.

Through Tibetan Buddhism I found a path where you don't kill your enemies you subjagate them instead. What this means is you offer them a chance to live but to serve a better cause (or die). Most beings will choose to serve a better cause rather than to die as beings.

So, often former enemies choose to protect you as you move through life like supernatural bodyguards who have vowed to protect you with their lives and souls. And so, loyalty forms through this to you and to your soul.

This has been a very long path for me so far. It started now about 65 years ago and I have had to learn the hard way many many things.

So, I have had years and years to discover all these amazing things about myself and all mankind.

So, when I say that everyone soul travels don't be scared because of this, just see it as in insight into the human condition.

So, what you see in your mind or in reality here in the physical world can affect you in various ways. So, literally, "What you put your attention upon you become."

So, what gives me peace at this point? I experience myself as the whole universe. This comforts me because if my body died I would still be okay being the whole universe and all time and space and this is a comfort to me so I don't fear death.

However, everyone's different in this. I don't fear death because I have already died so many times before in "near death". So, the idea of death is not fearful to me because I have experienced my soul being separate from this body so I know I exist as a soul as separate from my body.

Though I try to take good care of this body is it like a car I love that has served me well. If it passes on one day I will give thanks for it and just move on as a soul.

This is why I don't fear death just like you wouldn't fear trading in one car or truck for a new one. You might miss your old car (I really miss my gold 2000 RX 300 Lexus) which was probably the best car I ever owned and I also miss my brand new 1968 Camaro 327 that took me up to 145 miles per hour and to many many adventures. And I also miss all the cars and vans and trucks that I have owned since I was 16.

But, I'm still here. And they are now somewhere else. So, take care of your body until it quits on you. But, you've still got billions and billions of years to go still as a soul or  more.

No comments: