Friday, August 28, 2015

No Fate but what we make

Some people believe it is all already set in stone (Their whole lives). This isn't exactly true (unless you believe it).

I was always taught growing up: "God helps those who help themselves"

So, for example, if I'm driving on a long trip before I turn on the engine of the car I will look forward in time to see if there are any accidents or potential accidents. This way I don't have to be in them. So, if I see any I simply wait 5 to 15 minutes before I leave. Because all these events are always about timing and karmic intersections of time and space. So, sometimes later I will see those accidents that happened without me. I can save myself and whoever is riding with me but most of the time I don't have the right to prevent the accident if it is involving other people unless these people are my family or friends.

But, you don't have to die and you don't have to be maimed. All you have to do is to pray and change time to a better one. If more people knew how to do this more people would live to an old age.

I'm sharing this with you because the motivation that I find useful with all this is I live to save lives including my own. Because I see my life this way God helps me do this. And this could be your path too. By God's Grace.

Also, a lot of the time when I'm writing here I'm also helping save thousands of lives around the world. By God's Grace.

Oh another thing. People will live longer and longer here on earth and beyond now because of developing medical technology, exercise and new diets. So, eventually people will extend their lives first to 150, then to 200 then to 500 and then to 1000. However, this will change how people see their lives too. So, they will think about things much different than now. So, if you live to 1000 what age would be like 25 to you?

Likely around 250.

So, as this actually happens you that see this will experience what I'm talking about then.

My reaction was once like yours which was "I'll believe it when I see it."

But now, I can see it is coming. It is inevitable at this point. By God's Grace

No comments: