Friday, October 30, 2015

Do people need to believe in God or something?

I think the answer to this question is likely "Yes". In an emergency often people need to believe in God, Buddha or a primordial principle to give them strength especially while suffering or dying.

When I was 12 to 15 I very much needed to believe in God whether I did or not from 10 to 13 because otherwise I would have died from Blunt Trauma Childhood epilepsy. The most likely cause of death would have been having a heart attack or stroke from constantly experiencing being murdered every few months. (This what experiencing a full seizure without warning can be like). Basically it was like being stabbed to death or strangled to death every few months while I was asleep. So, I would try to wake up and be unsuccessful, realize what was happening to me, often try to run unsuccessfully for my parents room and one time I ran into the end of my door where the door handle is with my nose (because you often can't see at all or right because you are going to be unconscious during a seizure soon). So, within an hour I woke up with my father with a butter knife trying to pry open my mouth so I wouldn't swallow my tongue and die. He then said, "You better get some religion under your belt son or you're going to die!"

Actually, I agreed with him at age 14 or 15 when this happened and started going to our church 4 times a week. So, by the time the next seizure came I was ready for it. So, instead of going into a full seizure I commanded "I AM in charge here!" which in my religion growing up meant I was a Co-Creator with God and demanded that I not have another seizure.

The single most interesting thing to me is: "I have never had another seizure since God joined me in my body."

My experience was in my dream state that all the armies attacking me to kill me turned and became my soldiers and defended me. And I realized I had invoked God into my body with me and my supernatural gifts after that went off the chart because God now lived in my body with me.

Two other things happened. My physical appearance during the next few months completely changed and girls started falling in love with me. So, this was new too. The next thing that happened was I was scared because of God coming into my body and living with me. I knew I had done the right thing and likely would have died in the last seizure if I had not done this. But, supernaturally this was all pretty overwhelming, and at times I was pretty scared of all the supercharged supernatural power swirling around me from then on.

But, by the time I was about 30 I realized that What had actually happened to me was a complete blessing once I had survived it all and made it into adulthood as a married father of a son. So, even though at times it made my 20s more difficult, it also meant I always had a girlfriend because girls naturally fell in love with God within me, especially until I met and married my wife.

However, I had to live according to a much higher standard than most people did. I learned to always put people first over things and to help heal people in whatever way I could. I learned to listen to their  troubles like God would and to give them counsel. Because I was supernaturally living with God inside my body I could often do this. I was always aware what I could do to help people after God came into me permanently sort of like one of the prophets.

So, do people need to believe in God or something?

I would have to say "YES!" especially during times of crisis in a person's life, otherwise they might not survive but if you have a personal ongoing experience with God, often you can survive literally anything just like I have.

No comments: