Thursday, January 28, 2016

I think this election likely will be decided by the Independents

I'm looking at what's going on with all the major fragmentation in the Republican party alongside the first really possible Female Presidential Candidate who actually might get elected. However, Clinton faces the Glass ceiling of being the first female president. I'm actually quite surprised that an African American president would precede a white female president in this country. So, obviously it is much tougher to get elected as a woman (even a white woman) as president than it was for an African American man.

The worst possible scenario I see for this country is Clinton losing to Bernie Sanders. It's not that Bernie Sanders isn't both a good and honest man. It's what would happen next if Trump is versus Sanders. I think this sort of divide is going to rip the country apart.

So, either way, in the end, Independents like myself who will vote what IS good for the country rather than along party lines is what is going to save the day in the end. This is my hope.

No comments: