Sunday, January 31, 2016

Soul Travel

Since my first "normal" memory was of Archangel Michael and his band of angels healing me when I was 2 from whooping cough, ever since then I wanted to be like them. I considered what they were doing always "Soul Traveling", so I started to pray to be able to do this like they did from about 5 or 6 years of age. I became proficient at this between 20 and 22. But, at about age 25 or 26 when I tried Soul Traveling through Bi-Location past our galaxy I sort of freaked out when there was no time or space or place to relate to and this scared me so bad I didn't try to soul travel much until I started meeting Tibetan lamas. They didn't seem bothered by the Void beyond the Galaxy and so I realized it wasn't something to be afraid of if you were a master of this art.

So, my solution was just to go to other galaxies if I felt I was needed there on some pilgrimage sort of the same way I went through the sun portal into the center of the Galaxy as a Soul Traveler originally in my 20s. It is sort of like going "Lightspeed" and avoiding the void entirely which also would be likely how people will eventually travel between galaxies physically like our ancestors did and likely still do.

No comments: