Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Totally Amazing few years

If you had told me a jet airliner could disappear without a trace (until a flaperon was found), then the North Pole was going to melt out, and then terrorists would be killing rhinos and driving them to extinction for their 1000 dollars a pound horns, I think I would have thought you a little nuts.

How about 75 degree weather in New York and Boston and around the East Coast around Christmas time this year. It made me laugh when I watched "A Very Murray Christmas" on Netflix last night as a result. Or how about snow records broken on the east coast a month later and flooding worse than Hurricane Sandy in some places?

These things are many many more make me wonder if we are still even on the same planet I grew up in in the 1950s.

IF you grew up in the very very different world to now to the 1950s you might feel the same way I do now.

No comments: