Saturday, February 27, 2016

The Conservative point of view takes us back to 1950

However, it is not 1950 it is 2016. And here is the real problem of Conservative thought.

Make America Great Again means to take us back to how we were in 1950 when Trump and I were little.

However, that is completely unrealistic because the world has changed completely away from that now.

Just in regard to business, the Internet is now the primary way to do business worldwide.

So, you cannot go back to the 1950s without bankrupting the whole world.

I know what Trump is talking about. I'm only one year younger than he is so I understand.

However, I'm not trying to take us back to the 1950s when we were the most feared and respected nation on earth.

Those were incredibly scary times by the way where as children we expected to be nuked to death every single day.

I like it better now because now I'm not worrying about dying (at least from a Cold WAR) every single day of my life like I was then along with everyone else on earth.

No comments: