Friday, March 18, 2016

I remember High School

I remember being in High School and seeing boys who were victims of beautiful surfer girls who were usually blonde blue eyed and more upper class (so they had their own cars and the free time to go to the beach and drive to the beach). So, these kinds of girls often victimized younger boys and used them as toys.

I remember being a 15 year old sophomore in class with one of these types of girls sitting behind me. I was wearing a Madras shirt (short sleeve) with what was called a Fruit loop (we called them then) for hanging the shirt up I guess. The girl behind me grabbed this loop and kept twisting it on my shirt until finally she tore it off. I refused to be a victim to anyone even then. I liked this girl a lot but didn't just want to be her victim like several other boys. So, she was toying with me to try to envelope me into her spider like web. But, I like to be the dominant one and not to be dominated by anyone male or female, especially at that point in my life.

So, I was this beautiful surfer girl's friend but knew to keep my distance even though she had signaled she wanted me.

So, instead I dated girls who weren't like this that I felt more safe with (at least until I was in my 20s when I could actually handle girls like that surfer girl and survive them.)

At every point in life your physical and emotional survival depends upon knowing as much about the people around you and what they might do in any given situation. So, being intuitive like I always was, was always a life saver in every way.

No comments: