Thursday, April 7, 2016

Writing as Therapy

When I first began writing about Arcane in 1980 in Mt. Shasta I thought I was just writing for self therapy. I hadn't really thought about ever publishing what I wrote then. However, then over time I wrote more and more and then in 1998 I realized what I had been writing all along were past life memories.

This would have seemed impossible to me in 1980 because I didn't believe in anything but sequential through time incarnations. But, in 1998 as I thought I was dying then from a heart virus I discovered that time has no meaning at all to a soul unless a soul is clothed with a body on a place like Earth.

Then I realized that a soul doesn't ever live in time and space unless it is wearing a body. So, that meant that a soul can enter a new body in any time or space if that is the agreement between that soul and God.

So then Arcane became something really amazing to me and I realized the torture I experienced in this life karmically was nothing compared to what I had experienced as Arcane in another incarnation.

(When I say incarnation I mean being born in another body in another time). This made more sense of what the Galactic Sentience had said to when I soul traveled to the center of the Galaxy in my early 20s. He said, Creators of Galaxies don't live in time and space and when a soul incarnates often it is thousands of incarnations in thousands or millions of different planets or places at exactly the same time. (Time is not the right word here) because it all happens in one moment but you and I don't live outside of time and space right now (that we know of) to experience that possibly.

So, it took me almost dying to realize that what I experienced at 21 to 25 was like an echo of the torture I experience as Arcane in another lifetime. It other words what I went through which drove me to the edge of suicide for several years in this lifetime was nothing compared to what Arcane endured in the future in another incarnation of my soul.

It has taken me years of studying and trying to figure out what souls were and traveling the universe in my soul to figure all this out by the way. This isn't just something I was fully realized with at age 15.

At 15 years old to 17 years old I was realizing that a path to enlightenment for me would help not only me but all mankind somehow. That is what I was doing then. I remember past lifetimes of being Kings, and lawyers and soldiers and merchants and I realized I could help my lifewave more if I just worked on getting enlightened and then sharing that with as many as were capable of receiving that. So, that is what I did. And this blog site is one of the places I share what I have learned the last 50 or 60 years of my life while studying enlightenment all over the world.

No comments: