Saturday, July 30, 2016

I have decided not to say anything bad about Putin or Trump

I wrote an article about this called "Prepare for the worst and hope for the best" which I think is important for everyone to consider who wants their family to survive whatever comes now. So, I have decided not to say bad things directly about Putin or Trump in the interests of all I hold near and dear.

Because at this point because it is 50-50 whether Trump or Clinton gets in, so saying bad things now might get you killed (or worse) during a Trump Presidency.

So, instead I will tell you what I see as the future on that given day. However, as an actual precognitive psychic I likely know something you don't, which is I never never talk about the good things I see coming (because if you do those good things often don't happen because people change them to something worse) so I let those things happen that I see are good without telling anyone about them.

So, I ONLY write about bad things I see coming because I know if I write about them enough people will read about them and change that future to something better. So, if you read about some of the awful things that will tend to come now you know you can make them not happen to some degree by your actions, thoughts prayers all over the world. It's up to you in the end. I can only do so much by myself. Like Hillary says "We are Better Together" here in the U.S and Around the world. NO one person is ever in charge of the world.

We all rule the world together. Not to realize this is to be pretty ignorant and needing desperately a good education. So, when something bad happens in some ways it is all our faults. This is a responsible way to look at life. It's not that you can prevent all bad things but you CAN prevent some of the bad things coming just through your instinct, intuition and intelligence and by God's Grace.

No comments: