Friday, July 29, 2016

Prepare for the Worst but Hope for the Best!

This is the pioneer motto that I was taught growing up. This is how my ancestors as they settled this country since 1725 on my father's side thought and still think today.

I still think this way today too. It's why I can travel the world and be relatively safe. However, since there now is a 50-50 chance that Trump will be elected President and become and American Hitler as a result I feel I need to prepare for that eventuality even though I hope it never comes to that.

So, my solution is to protect my family by not saying anything bad about Putin or his puppet, Trump.

If Trump gets in I expect him to start torturing and killing Democratic and Conservative Republican leaders who didn't vote for him. I fully now expect him to suspend the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. I fully expect him to suspend the Congress and the Supreme Court as well because it is the ONLY way he could accomplish any of the things he is talking about.

So, I'm being wise in preparing for all this by not saying anything bad about Putin or his Patsy Trump from now on. So, don't expect to hear this kind of thing from me here. However, I still will quote news articles about Trump and Clinton but now "I'm preparing for the worst" and likely so should you!

So, if Trump gets in expect him to likely execute Hillary and Bill and their daughter and maybe their grandchildren too. Expect Trump to execute Bloomberg and anyone else he doesn't like.

You think I'm kidding?

Nope. This is what would come from a Trump Presidency now.

Look at Erdogan in Turkey. This is what Trump would be like only a Christian version of this.

No comments: