Friday, August 26, 2016

A Great Meditation

Over the years I try to do this meditation 24 hours a day. Sometimes I succeed sometimes I don't but either way I try.

The basic premise is that you realize that time and space are not ultimately real. However, you also realize you are living in a physical body on earth and if you don't take care of it you are going to die.
Also, if you have children or other people you need to take care of you have to feed and clothe and sleep and take care of yourself or you cannot help take care of anyone.

Knowing all this, I still try to do the "Fearless" meditation 24 hours a day.

Why are you "Fearless" doing this meditation?

Because on one level it doesn't matter whether your physical body is alive or dead or even if the earth exists at that point or not.

So, you are okay no matter what happens.

That's why I call it the Fearless Meditation.

What do you meditate upon?

For me it is two things.

IN my mind I spin and run "May all beings attain Bliss and the cause of Bliss
                                             May all beings be free from suffering and the cause of suffering
                                              May all beings never be without the Supreme Bliss that is
                                              free from all near and far, all grasping and aversion."
                                               Not one being left behind in the whole universe in any time or space.


I don't just run these words in my mind I experience them as happening for all beings right now.

Then I experience myself as the whole universe of Galaxies and beyond. I extend my awareness out to encompass the whole universe that God has created. Since God agrees with me doing this it is all right with him.

I stay doing this prayer and being the whole universe in consciousness all the time if I can.

This makes the whole thing happen and work for me and all beings in the universe.

If you understand how the universe actually works then you understand doing this works too 24 hours a day if you can do this.

By God's Grace

However, you also have to feed and clothe your body and take care of yourself so you can take care of all the other people in your life that you are responsible for or you are just dead and that's all.

And if you are dead you might not be able to help people and all beings in the universe in all time and space attain bliss and the Cause of Bliss.

So, stay alive so you can live with the angels and experience yourself as the whole universe---

By God's Grace


Because this is what we are all meant to do.

There is only one being in the universe and that is God. Therefore we are all a part of the mind and body of God.There is no way to separate from God. Everything is one. All time and all space is one.

When you experience what I'm talking about you will understand just how powerful all this is.

By God's Grace

No comments: