Sunday, August 21, 2016

Previous article talks about Bannon saying he is Lenninist

It isn't loading right so I thought I would explain it here. The article's name is:
 
 
begin quote from:
Then we had a long talk about his approach to politics. He never called himself a “populist” or an “American nationalist,” as so many think of him today “I’m a Leninist,” Bannon proudly proclaimed. Shocked, I asked him …
 
end quote:
 
But the point seems to be Bannon is a Leninist bent on Destroying the Republican party completely and turning the Republican Party into a Lenninist party with the help of Trump. People who haven't been to college like mostly support Trump likely aren't going to believe this but if they don't it is truly at their peril of their lives at the end of all this. 

So, I see this as very very unfortunate for everyone at this point.

No comments: