Friday, August 19, 2016

Sedona is Amazing!

People have raved about Sedona to me for years. So, ever year or so I have stayed there one night on my way to or from Grand Canyon or Santa Fe but other than just driving in one day and out the next morning and maybe taking one or two 2 or 3 mile hikes there I never really understood the attraction there.

However, this time I came in on Monday and my daughter had been getting it intuitively to go their for 6 months to a year already and that it was very important for her. However, when I arrived the heat was getting to me and I was kind of difficult. So my daughter took a walk so I could calm down.

However, the very next day my daughter took me and my wife in our 4 wheel drive to Shaman's cave which for me was the highlight of the whole stay. This changed everything for me and took me to a whole new place.

So, when I saw a vision that night in the hotel room of a shaman with 100 rattlesnakes all around his head walking into our room when I opened the door and both my daughter and my wife were having snake dreams at first I was a little uncomfortable. But then, we talked about snake medicine the next morning and it is medicine of purification and transmutation which is exactly what the planet needs now.

So then, I realized why my wife and daughter and I were there, to help the planet and all life upon it at this time. Then I found out that the Hopi Snake ceremonies which are only done every two years with live Rattle snakes and Bull Snakes and Garter snakes and other snakes were happening right now.

Now everything made complete sense. Then I watched the Solar Logos light the world on fire wtih Violet Fire and then Golden Flame of illumination the whole planet was burning up with so they could better transmute all their pain into clarity and illumination which is going to be a life or death thing for the whole planet during the next few months.

Another thing my daughter told me is the Mayan Calendar ends in 2016. This does not necessarily mean the world is going to be destroyed but it does mean everything is going to change now on earth from what it has been to something else.

To me, Trump and Self Driving Cars and Putin and Terrorists in Europe and Fascism Growing in Europe and the U.S. is evidence of all these and many changes more.

So, those of us who know how to pray without ceasing need to do it now like never before because otherwise the whole world is going to be gone. And the decisions are all likely going to be made between now and the end of Novemeber whether earth survives and any life survives on earth at all.

God Bless us and Guide us all through these very perilous times!

By God's Grace

No comments: