Monday, August 22, 2016

Therapy is expensive

I was reading and quoting about trolls in the last article and thought to myself: "The kinds of people who would talk a depressed person to commit suicide often were victims themselves in public school growing up."

This made me think more about all this. Trolls likely are all the rage of people stuffed into trash cans and rolled down a hill, or had their pants pulled down in front of a girl they liked by boys who were bullying them, or were punched in the face or had their heads flushed down the toilet sometimes with feces in their from someone else. All the things that would make someone so crazy and angry that they would actually become a troll.

So, my thought is that psychological therapy is what most trolls actually need so they don't off themselves directly or indirectly. If you have any kind of conscience you cannot convince someone online to commit suicide without eventually causing your own direct or indirect suicide eventually too.

This is just real life.

So, what I"M saying here is that TRolls have to be really upset unrealistic people in the first place to do this to someone else in the first place. So, what I'm saying is often they are not long for the world themselves either.

What goes around comes around. Anyone who lives to 30 starts to realize this. So, if you are telling someone to commit suicide because they are depressed, soon you will be the one that someone is telling you online to kill yourself too. And then you are dead too.

Karma. Some karma is instant and some takes a little longer. But both arrive eventually. Think about this if you want to live to old age all you trolls out there.

But maybe a start to this is some kind of therapy. I started by reading psychology today, the magazine around age 21 or 22. I also read books by Herman Hesse who was a patient of Carl Jung, the famous psychologist. All these things you might find helpful to you or not.

For me, I realized eventually that everyone's suffering was my own suffering and my suffering is also everyone's suffering. Realizing this I realized we are all one big family and beyond that we are even one being if you view it correctly. So, there is no real way to separate oneself from any other part of life in the universe. And understanding this I decided to help my family and this blog is one of the results of this level of enlightenment I started to reach as a young man.

By God's Grace

No comments: