Sunday, August 21, 2016

This blog is a worldwide public service

It goes wherever Google goes worldwide. That's why I started this blog because it would go worldwide.

Many people don't have money to buy food, but they might have access to the Internet with someone who can read English or translate what is here for them to read to better understand what is happening here on earth.

I try to focus on things that seem important to me or interesting or sometimes fun facts as I research different things.

But, my primary focus is to quote, comment and blog about things that will generally prevent the extinction of all of us this century or after.

I presently believe the population of earth likely will be about 1/2 or less of what it is now just from global warming and people fighting over water and food worldwide during this century.

The other problem will be less and less good paying jobs because of technology and the coming (or maybe it's already here with self driving cars and trucks already this month in Pennsylvania through self driving taxis already.

Every self driving taxi or truck hauling goods means at least one or more persons just lost their job.

So, I try to inform people worldwide for free (I receive no money from any source) for doing this. Since I am retired I can afford to spend time doing this when I'm not doing something else that I need to do. I can even blog as I travel the country or the world most places too. I have even blogged while flying in passenger planes a few times when that was possible and doable.

So, I try to inform people of important things worldwide as soon as I become aware of it myself. I think it is useful for the world to have as many perspectives as possible so the human race just doesn't nuke out and go extinct one day.

I'm concerned about the fact that it feels a lot like it did in the 1930s where changes are so extreme that too many are either panicking or on the verge of panic worldwide.

When this many billions of people are this close to panic it makes crazy things happen on the planet that might not be good for anyone.

So, the more informed people are right now, the more likely we are all going to make it through all this together worldwide.

This is my thought.

By God's Grace

No comments: