Thursday, September 22, 2016

CNN/Kaiser Family Foundation poll results (PDF)

CNN/Kaiser Family Foundation poll results (PDF)




Through one of my Social Science Classes years ago I used SPSS (a social science research program) designed for polls at that time) and we found out many interesting things at my college regarding students attending there. One of the most interesting things was that many students supposedly attending our college had already been dead for years. However, they had been students at one time.

So, I understand the methodology of conducting polls as a science from my work then in college and we presented our research at a large university at a conference there.

To read this poll it is in PDF format you have to click on the word button at the top of the page.

No comments: