Sunday, September 25, 2016

I didn't get my understanding of the Universe overnight

I didn't get my understanding overnight. I was always gifted intuitively and this helped a lot along the way. My Intuition often directed me to meet amazing people around the world or to soul travel or to travel places to be at the right place at the right time like Jesus and Buddha were guided intuitively always too.

It is important to calm yourself in all your important decisions to go deep enough before you make all important decisions in your life. Try to engineer your lives so you have time to contemplate and meditate. I found owning my own businesses helped facilitate this so by 28 I started my first business and this brought much more freedom in my life in regard to what I could do next. If you are free to establish your own hours of work to some degree this begins your transition to the "Leisure to Practice". This often leads to much more efficiency and wealth in your life because the more efficient you become in business by taking time to calm yourself before making decisions in regard to business and not being forced to make decisions not in your own time the more successful you are going to be in all ways.

And as you are more successful in all ways the more likely you are going to be living your spiritual path in addition to having enough money to help yourselves, your families and sometimes others as well.

The more efficient in making decisions by taking time to calm yoursleves before making these decisions the better the decisions are going to be ongoing for yourselves and all mankind.

By God's Grace

No comments: