Friday, September 30, 2016

Most word buttons still working

I received some notice a week or two ago from blogger.com where this blogging forum originates telling me that my website (and possibly others as well) were not going to have gadgets in place to relay word buttons or links to other sites outside of blogger.com

I thought this was pretty strange so I prepared for this potentiality by blogging about it with all of you and telling you that I would share URLs even if word buttons to other sites no longer worked here. But, here it now is the 30th and they said these gadgets would end the 29th. So, I'm not sure this is happening or not.

When I think about it doing this to all Blogger.com people who have businesses here at this location likely would cause many people to sue blogger.com because of this. So, this might be what has changed. I'm not sure. Mine is not a business rather than a non-profit site I run for the betterment of mankind worldwide. I receive no money at all for doing this nor to I really want to. I'm provided for quite well by God and life already so I don't need that. In this way I can be much more honest with you than most other sites could that are dealing with finances. IN this way I'm trying to help prevent the extinction of the human race within 100 to 1000 years.

I figure if enough people create educational sites like mine that the human race doesn't have to go extinct on this planet and even if it does it won't completely go extinct because it will move to other planets and dimensions like the humanoids we sprang from have always done for millions and perhaps billions of years ago across many many galaxies already.

No comments: