Monday, September 26, 2016

Near as I can figure out

When I learned to soul travel proficiently I tried soul traveling to the center of the Galaxy and I succeeded. At the time I really didn't care whether I personally lived or died, (you might have been 21 to 25) yourselves when things were not perfect either. Oh, I was almost 6 foot 5 inches tall and handsome and always did well with the ladies because I am a gentleman and kind always. However, that doesn't mean I wanted to be alive given what was happening in my life (Youth). So, I figured since I could soul travel I would go to the center of the galaxy and ask God there if he could please prevent Earth from being nuked out of existence like the Asteroid belt was once a planet blown out of the sky when billions of our ancestors died well over 65 million years ago. I know they blew it up before 65 million years ago because this is when an asteroid from the destroyed planet conveniently came to earth and killed all the larger dinosaurs so humanoids could live here without competition from things too big to survive (like T Rex).

So, my thought was that I would go to the center of the Galaxy and meet God and ask God not to destroy earth (youthful ideas). Only thing is I succeeded. BUT, who I met is not how humans see God but instead the leader of our Galaxy who is not human or even physical, (unless he wants to be).

So, he said, "I will prevent the destruction of earth under one condition, that I can see through your eyes."

To me at the time this wasn't a big deal to promise this as I didn't know how long I was going to live as a human now anyhow.

Then he said something that sort of blew my mind at the time. He said, "You are one of the millions of incarnations of my grandfather who along with his mate, my grandmother created this Galaxy sort of how you as a human beings create farms on earth."

I had no idea what to do with this information at the time so it was sort of like some of the things people say to you in foreign countries all over the earth. My mind went "WHAT!" and I just felt strange and smiled and was polite like my Minister parents had always taught me to be.

However, now I have had almost 50 years to think more about all this and now I realize he was right about everything he said including that he would prevent the Earth from being blown out of the sky like Maldek was by nuclear weapons over 65 million years ago.

This is what I have figured out so far. I write about this at this site when moved to do so and also at dragonofcompassion.com

So, my grandson who appears to be the leader of the galaxy because my large soul put him in charge and I sort of see myself as a "Day in the life" of the great soul his grandfather appears to be.

So, this likely means earth won't be allowed to nuke out and will be saved by time manipulation over and over again if necessary.

By God's Grace

No comments: