Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Having your life make a difference in the past, present and future

Of course what you actually believe is real might be important here:

However, from my point of view what you think, feel and do is important to all life in the past, present and future of the whole universe.

I have discovered in my life that all life in the universe is connected in the past, present and future of the universe. And so I think to myself:"What can I do to make all life in the universe better?"

I started out as a two year old saved by the Arcangels led by Archangel Michael from Whooping cough.

This started my journey of wanting to be like the Arcangels through soul travel through time and space like they do.

I succeeded in my quest by my early 20s and soul traveled to the galactic Core to ask the leader of the Galaxy if earth could be spared from nuclear annihilation with all human here extinct. He said, "Yes."

So, my life so far has been about becoming personally enlightened and seeing to it that mankind has at least a chance to become enlightened before they all are nuked out of existence with the planet earth.

This sort of already happened in an Armageddon on 9-11-01 already but a 2nd timeline was created that you and I live on now where 5 billion people didn't die in the first 24 hours and most of the rest were then gone within a few months time worldwide.

So, how are you going to make a difference for all life in the universe?

This is a good question to ask yourselves.

As souls incarnated into bodies we all suffer the physical realities we deal with wherever we are in the universe on trillions of planets in this galaxy and others.

So, what can you do to help all life in the whole universe in the past present and future?

Because in the end there is only ONE of us in the past, present and the future.

So, anything you do for others you always are doing for yourself as well in the past, present and future and making your own life better as well.

By God's Grace

No comments: