Tuesday, October 18, 2016

If you can travel time in your mind successfully it might also mean you can travel time in your body in an emergency of some sort

Most of my abilities I noticed came when I was terrified by something and my automatic response was to access deeper and deeper abilities. It's almost as if sometimes I felt like I was a guinea pig being manipulated to have maximum ESP sometimes in my childhood. Traumas like Whooping cough and Blunt Trauma childhood epilepsy meant the only way I was going to survive a lot of that was to become remarkable in ways most people weren't capable of.

AT the time as a child you are just scared to death but that is also sometimes when you grow and access the deepest parts of your abilities as well. It's almost at times like growing up in a Harry Potter Movie or something where your near death experiences are solved by feats of ESP at the right moments.

However, from the time I was first rescued from Whooping cough by the Archangels it seemed like they were teaching me things ever after that to make me strong.

By God's Grace

Though it's true I am 6 foot 5 inches tall real strength is not about physical strength even though many people think so. Real strength is spiritual strength to survive things ongoing that other people would just go crazy or die facing. That actually is real strength supplied by both God and angels ongoing to us all.

By God's Grace

No comments: