Tuesday, October 18, 2016

News Sources for you

Bing is one of the more recent places I go for news sources. I like it because of the really cool pictures they use when you first go into Bing.com But also their news seems to be a really good cross section worldwide.


Another source is Google News which also compiles the most read news worldwide so you don't have to go through 1000s of articles to find what you are looking for.

Another source is bbc.com for worldwide news.

Another good source is cnn.com for worldwide news with a moderate point of view worldwide.

There are many other sources I find and use but often they are recommended as articles by one of the above sources that tend to compile articles from all over the world.

I find myself upset lately both about what is happening in our presidential elections regarding (no facts) on the Trump side. I find this level of Demagoguery very scary like we are in Germany pre-Hitler or something like that in scariness in the 1930s. However, economically things aren't as bad as that here. But, I do know people are scared about things like ISIS worldwide which is one reason why Trump is aligning with another Christian Nation that has nuclear weapons, Russia. But, I don't trust Putin at all even though this is where Fundamentalist Christians are going who think that there is going to be a nuclear war between Christians and Muslims in the middle East. So, this Armageddon kind of thinking might be the most terrifying aspect of Trump's supporters who think we are all supposed to die in a nuclear holocaust. To me, the only problem with this is it already happened on 9-11-01 on the first time line and we avoided it this time on the 2nd timeline we are now on.

So, what I'm trying to say here is "Armageddon already happened!" This now is after Armageddon on the 2nd timeline. 5,000,000,000 people died the first day in the actual Armageddon.We avoided it by altering time this time on the 2nd timeline we are now on. So, I can logically say to you: "Osama Bin Laden caused Armageddon on the first timeline."

No comments: