Thursday, October 13, 2016

The Internet is now used for warfare against the public worldwide by those who know how to do this

This is my new definition of Internet Software:

Ways for those who know how to do it to harm you and you wife and children worldwide.

I know this sounds cynical but remember the person writing this first learned to be a computer programmer around 1966. So, whether I worked in the industry or not it has remained a hobby ever since. So, I'm not someone who hasn't studied all this in college. I'm someone who has studied this ongoing in various ways since the 1960s.

And ever since the Internet was invented it has become more and more of a weapon used against us all. And the previous article is just one example of how I was taken in because I didn't expect to be treated in this way by Amtrak which is a part of the government. However, I was wrong to trust them and I won't ever again.

No comments: