Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Timeless

I was thinking about this TV Series as I watched the Las Vegas one tonight and realized that "They are actually talking about UFO technology" because we are dealing with a location in Time but also a location in space as well which is what the simple basic flying saucers do with no frills.

Likely this is what I witnessed in 1992 in the summer in the daylight in the little City of Mt. Shasta when three Chinook double bladed helicopters were in formation above the house I was renting with my family then and then I was amazed to see a ufo right under the formation also in formation with these three Military looking Chinooks. Then the UFO (flying saucer disappeared) which likely meant it traveled through both time and space.

And then the three double bladed chinooks with no markings, letters or numbers except being painted grey headed down hiway 89 towards Nevada and likely Area 51 or something like that.

I was amazed at the audaciousness of doing this in the clear light of day in the summer without a cloud in the sky above the little city of Mt. Shasta.

No comments: