Thursday, October 13, 2016

What is the difference between a Deja Vu and "Seeing the Future"

Deja Vus are one reason why people think time is set in stone. Because Deja vus can't be changed. I don't know why this is. But, they tend to happen.

But then, there is seeing the future.

How do I "See the Future"?

Unlike Deja Vus "Seeing the future" can be changed. So, when I look into the future I see what will happen if I don't change it some how.

So, for example, I will look into the future on a long trip when I sit in my car or truck and look forward through time to see if there are any accidents I need to avoid with other vehicles. If I see some problem in the future then I just sit there for 5 or 10 minutes so I'm in a different time sequence all the way to my destination. Sometimes I will see the accident has happened with out me but most of the time I might see the car or cars that could have been in an accident with everyone okay in the vehicle. So, I feel I have helped us all avoid accidents this way.

So, "Seeing the future" is seeing what will happen if you don't change it in some way, shape or form whereas usually deja Vus just tend to happen exactly like you see them .

This is my experience.

God's gift to me of knowing how to uncreate serious accidents before they happen is one reason why I'm still alive today.

So far, I have never been in a serious accident in my whole life partly because of this and partly because of the help of Archangels and many angels along the way.

By God's Grace

 

However, from my point of view on one level it isn't any different than thinking in safe ways in regard to anything you do. By thinking safety you extend your life span by eating better food by avoiding bad technology like old cars with bad brakes and bad tires or people who get violent etc.

If you don't want to die young thinking in these ways might keep you alive longer.

No comments: