Wednesday, November 30, 2016

If you are not a White Male the next 4 years may be hell for you

I'm a white male but harming all other races just seems sort of self destructive in the end. If you are a white nationalist this seems pretty stupid on one level because whatever you do to others always comes back upon you. So, harming all races and ethnic groups who aren't white or male seems pretty crazy to me.

I was trying to demonstrate how few white people there are compared to other races on earth. It's true often white people are more industrious than some other peoples but for me, mostly I think this is sort of a neurosis white people got when they moved from the tropics to the snows.

For example, you just don't survive where it snows if you don't work your ass off getting wood and food and shelter together for the winter. So, people who get their stuff together survived and those who didn't froze to death. This made for a pretty neurotic bunch of workaholics down through time.

I think I first understood this when I moved to the big Island of Hawaii in 1974 and realized just how neurotic and workaholic most white folks were.

It was then when I realized I would work smarter not harder in my life.

I was 26 then and looked around me and saw people myself on the mainland working themselves to death literally.

I didn't want that.

So, I swore to myself to always work smarter in whatever I did. And as a result I'm still kicking at 68 years of age and traveling the world.

Most people just work themselves to death because they don't think this whole thing through.

Or more specifically they don't give themselves enough time to think about anything meaningful and then they are dead before their time.

I decided not to be one of the many I had watched die already in the 1950s, 1960 and into the 1970s.

Without a good sense of self preservation we all die young one way or another.

No comments: