Monday, November 28, 2016

Learning to search online better

I find that when I blog and am doing research for my blog often I am traveling around at the doctor's office or in a restaurant with friends or even waiting for a movie or if my wife might be driving her car instead of me driving my truck somewhere.

So, often I will find important articles by chance at any point on my cell phone when someone else is driving or I'm waiting at a doctor's or waiting for my wife sometimes if she is shopping if the data reception is good wherever I am. Then I leave the windows up and when I get home I will go to Google Search and then type in the name of the article. This works sometimes. But it if doesn't for any reason then I type first the name of the newspaper or online entity putting out this article and then sometimes this works. If that doesn't draw up the article I want. Then sometimes another publication is also publishing the same article that the first publisher created somewhere on earth. Especially with anything related to fox news I go to a secondary publisher because fox news likely is the most troublesome publisher on earth in every way.

But, if an article is well written and gets the idea across you go wherever you can find something like that that is well researched and documented wherever it is on earth.

So, you have to be persistant if you find something newsworthy and interesting so sometimes you can bring those articles to your blogging audience worldwide by quoting them.

There are many things people need to know about in order for their world not to just "Nuke out" one day and be gone. And the more informed you can help people get the more likely the world won't just nuke out one day or just become more and more poisonous to live more places so next year it isn't just 7 million people dying every year just from Air pollution in places like Beijing and New Delhi but it might rise with Trump in the president's office to 10 to 20 million a year dying some places just from poor air quality.

So, everything you and I do to help might save lives around the world which is something to think about.

Also, the life you save might be your own or a member of your family or your best friend's family.

So, do what you can to help if you are so moved like I am.

No comments: