Monday, November 28, 2016

Regarding Changing Time lines

Trump may be the last Straw that breaks the Camels...

I realized the above today in the word button above.

However, from my point of view 1 million American soldiers (men and women) don't need to die during the next 10 to 20 years in a world war.

Circumstance might make it necessary but from my point of view it doesn't have to happen.

For example, If Comey is in touch with a U.S. Time Travel Group he might have influenced the election to Trump because he believed rightly or wrongly that the U.S. might survive this coming world war better with Trump in the White House.

So, Imagine from his point of view returning to the racist times of the 1950s again. The U.S. was still really militaristic in the 1950s. They were killing Americans right and left then that told their true experiences of UFOs still then. The U.S. had just won world war II and instead of a few thousands (up to 10,000 people with PTSD now) we had maybe 500,000 or more with PTSD bad enough to make them crazy enough to kill themselves or others. So, between 1945 and 1955 a whole lot of veterans killed themselves or others in all sorts of ways. By 1960 most of the worst cases were already dead. But they didn't even call it PTSD then they called it battle fatigue like the man that General Patton slapped because he was so messed up he couldn't function anymore.

So, I guess what I'm saying here is the 1950s were pretty crazy and different than now. Men were trained to be much more violent then than now. By the time I was in junior high school torturing Junior High Students to prepare them to be soldiers was the norm. Fights in the locker room when people were clothed or not was pretty normal. So, in Gymn everyone was at the very least psychologically abused by the coaches to prepare them for the draft and for soldiering and dying.

After all, we were still in the Cold war and in a real sense World War II never ended really for us so we were trained that we all were going to die in a nuclear holocaust as children and young adults then in the 1950s and 1960s. So, we all were prepared to die even though many killed themselves between childhood and college because it was all pretty insane then.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that the 1950s weren't that great. It was mostly about getting abused a lot (and I was a white boy growing up) I had to watch people often be beaten to a pulp with teeth missing and blood spurting from noses or mouths. This was pretty normal then. Being tortured in school was pretty normal if you weren't big like me if you were a boy and many killed themselves or were never psychologically right after that if they went to public school. So, if you couldn't defend yourself and scare off whoever was after you then your life was hell then.

I don't want to ever see those days again with so much hatred and fear in public schools as then. It is one reason why I home schooled my older children between the ages of 5 and 12 so they would have a chance without so much bloodshed and psychological damage.

People can change time lines if they want to. I don't think at present we can stop earthquakes or Tsunamis but one day we might be able to do that too. But, for now, the best we can do is save ourselves.

Can a world war be prevented? I don't know. But I think it's worth a try don't you?

No comments: