Sunday, November 27, 2016

Trump has to be the scariest President Elect in my lifetime

I was sort of getting used to the idea that Trump might be inaugurated president in January and then he scared the hell out of me by saying He would have won if so many Hillary voters hadn't voted illegally which is complete bullshit.

He just makes shit up as he goes along! This is going to be really scary. I thought he would get over being delusional like a Used car salesman believing whatever he made up but "NO!"

He's just plain delusional and true to his Narcisstic Personality disorder which makes him think this way.

It would be sort of like having a president with PTSD who has hallucinations periodically like a Viet Nam War veterans do and sometimes shoots people he believes are a part of his hallucination he thinks is real. OR better yet he has another hallucination and someone gets nuked inside or outside of the U.S. because of one of Trump's delusions.

Imagine someone like this is our president. I don't have to because it appears to be coming. I wonder how many innocent people are going to die in one of Trump's next hallucinations if he is ever inaugurated? I wonder how many wars or even the end of the earth he might create during a delusional episode?

When I say that Trump is the scariest President elect in my lifetime I remember Truman when I was 3. By age 4 Eisenhower had been elected. So, what I'm saying here is Trump is even scarier than Nixon was in the 1970s.

No comments: