Monday, November 28, 2016

Trump may be the last Straw that breaks the Camels Back

(or breaks the back of the whole world and it's economy or both).

As an intuitive as I get closer to Trump's possible inauguration I'm seeing the Timelines into the future more clearly.

As strange as this sounds my only question at this moment is: "Which side of the coming world war is the U.S. going to be on?"

The reason this is important is we will either be on Russia's side (which might mean on Iran's and Assad's side).

Or we will be on Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Jordan and all other Sunni Countries side on earth.

This appears to be the pivotal choice in regard to a Trump presidency.

The other thing regarding this coming world war I can see at least 1 million Americans (men and women soldiers) dying in this war.

How long would this war tend to last?

10 to 15 years the way things presently are here on earth.

This is what I can see presently.

But, sharing the future (remember) will change it (hopefully for the better).

This explains to me why I got sick a couple of days after the elections. Because what this means is this has been percolating up through my subconscious all this time and this is what made me sick.

Hopefully now I have released this information I can get well once again. Because the world needs to know what is coming if we don't all change it somehow.

By God's Grace

No comments: