Monday, December 5, 2016

Amazon Grocery Store Concept to Open in Seattle in Early 2017

My wife was having trouble getting our pet store to come through for her regarding A senior formula for "Chicken Soup for the dog lovers soul" which is a good dog food for your elder dog. So, I said, "Hey. I bet amazon has it and we get free shipping because we are Amazon Prime members" I checked and I was right. So, this is one reason I'm sharing this with you today. Because anything you order from Amazon prime, books, electronic books, food or other staples are free shipping if you are an Amazon prime member which I think costs around $85 or 95 a year now. You also get Amazon Prime which is Internet Movies and TV shows you can stream through your flatscreen with a Roku or other device like I do. I like to have Netflix on my Roku streaming through it and I also like to have Amazon Prime to stream. Like last night my SNL from Saturday didn't record for some reason on my DVR. So, I went into Amazon prime, found the show and bought it for $2.99 in HD to watch which I did last night.

 

Amazon Grocery Store Concept to Open in Seattle in Early 2017

Wall Street Journal - ‎15 minutes ago‎
Amazon.com Inc. said Monday it plans to open Amazon Go, its first small-format grocery store, to the public early next year in its hometown of Seattle.

No comments: