Wednesday, December 7, 2016

How Crazy and silly life can be

Things are often not what they appear to be. As a trained priest and shaman I can easily vouch for this all my life. People are not always what they appear to be. Animals are not always what they appear to be. Trees and rocks aren't always what they appear to be. Deer aren't always what they appear to be.

So, I almost always, especially if I am anywhere outside of my house where things are more familiar keep my senses open for the unusual or strange. Because literally nothing is usually exactly what it appears to be I find. So, being open to unusual-ness is important to your survival on all levels and all those around you.

The funny experience I had yesterday was walking with my dogs in the forest. I was just walking with them and noticed mold growing on a pile of dog feces on the fire road through the forest I was walking uphill with my dogs. I walk uphill and take a Chuckit which is an orange one that throws tennis balls (usually fluorescent orange or green ones for my yellow Labrador Dog and our Corgi who is now 13 1/2 years old stopped for the most part chasing stuff I threw about a year ago now, except for toys I throw for her now on our deck into our back yard.

So, this pile of moldy dog feces? said to me "Eat me!" in a very intense way. I thought to myself this is really crazy and telepathed back to the moldy feces, "I'm not a dog. I don't ever eat feces!" The feces then said, "Oh. Sorry. We thought dogs and people were the same species." I realized then I was dealing with something very otherworldly and not from earth at all that didn't know that humans and dogs weren't the same species.

Often these really strange things occur.

Other times it can be Bigfoot because they have the ability to appear to be something else. This is why people don't see them unless they are distracted. Because if they see you they will appear to be something else which they have the ability to do.

I have often wondered how many other species can pretend to be something else so we won't recognize what they really are here on earth. This seems to be one of the abilities of creatures here on earth that humans haven't figured out yet. And this is just earth species. We haven't even begun to think about species from other planets, dimensions and times, past, present and future.

And all these things are here on earth. Things native to earth. Things not native to earth. And they all interact.

So, be careful and be kind to all beings because like the saying "Be careful and be kind to all beings because you might be entertaining Angels unaware". Which just means that homeless person might just an an angel testing you from God.

And if it is something from earth or alien and you are not nice I would not want to be you. Remember this always.

Because being kind to all beings generates infinite Grace always.

But don't be stupid be kind in wise right mindful helpful ways but always be practical about everything.

By God's Grace

No comments: